cocos2d는 iphone의 엔진이다.
openGL ES 와 AL의 wrapper이며.. 2d를 지원한다.
3D는 아직 모르겠….
아래는 cocos2d 홈페이지에 나온 기능이다.
[#M_cocos2d 기능 보기..|닫기…|
- Scene management (workflow)
- Transitions between scenes
- Sprites and Sprite Sheets
- Effects: Lens, Ripple, Waves, Liquid, Twirl, etc.
- Actions (behaviors):
- Trasformation Actions: Move, Rotate, Scale, Jump, etc.
- Composable actions: Sequence, Spawn, Repeat, Reverse
- Ease Actions: Exp, Sin, Cubic, etc.
- Misc actions: CallFunc, OrbitCamera
- Basic menus and buttons
- Integrated physics engine (both Box2d and Chipmunk)
- Particle system
- Text rendering support (variable and fixed width fonts)
- Texture Atlas support
- Tile Map support
- Parallax scrolling support
- Sound support
- Streak Motion support
- High Score server (Cocos Live)
- Touch/Accelerometer support
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Integrated Pause/Resume
- Fast Textures:Supports PVRTC textures, 16-bit textures and 32-bit textures
- Language: objective-c
- Open Source: Compatible with open and closed source projects
- OpenGL ES 1.1 based
그리고 GNU 라이센스.. 다른 3rd 파티 라이브러리를 만들지 않는 범위 내에서
free license! +_+
cocos2d for iPhone was originally licensed under the GNU LGPL v3 license.
But since it is impossible to distribute 3rd party dynamic libraries
for the iPhone, this license extends the GNU LGPL v3 license by allowing you:
to use cocos2d for iPhone as a static library
to include all or part of the cocos2d for iPhone sources inside your project
This means that if you do 1) and/or 2) you are NOT forced to release your
source code under the GNU LGPL v3 license.
What is an improvement to the library and what’s part of your game is
decided by the your own good faith.
Remember that cocos2d for iPhone follows the copyleft idea. So if you think that
you’re improving the library, share your changes with the community with this same
If you have any doubt regarding the license, please contact Ricardo Quesada ( ricardoquesada gmail com)